1. Apply two coats of base color. Start by applying a base coat of clear color and layer it with two coats of the base color which will be white. Gently blow on nails in between coats and remember to apply with sweeping upstrokes.
2. Paint the zebra stripes. Use short, small strokes to create thin lines of black (or your favorite nail polish color). If you do ...
not have a steady hand, use a small paintbrush, half the size of the nail polish brush, to create thin, small stripes.
3. Apply a top clear coat to your nails to seal in the zebra print design. Let it dry completely.
4. Your done. Enjoy your zebra printed nails.
If you love the tutorial SHARE IT!
Just like the Basic Braid, this braid turns out best if you pull hair back into a tight ponytail first. The difference between the two braids is that you are going to seperate the ponytail into 2 strands instead of three.
1. Once you have separated the ponytail, you are going to start out by holding the 2 strands in your left hand.
2. Now you are going to take a thin piece from the outside of the right strand and join it with the left strand.
3. Reverse how you are holding hair and switch hands.
4. With your left hand take a thin piece from the outside of the left strand and join it with the right strand.
5. You are going to repeat steps 2 and 3 until the braid is as long as you desire. Then finish with an elastic.